We respect an individual’s right to privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of personal information collected by Sara Informatics under a contract. This policy lays down our practices with respect to handling of and dealing in personal information. Any natural person providing personal information will be deemed to have accepted the contents of this policy.
Sara Informatics takes your privacy very seriously In general, you can visit Sara Informatics websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
Sara Informatics does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except:
(a) To provide products or services you’ve requested.
(b) When we have your permission.
(c) Under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Sara Informatics under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Sara Informatics communicate with you about offers from Sara Informatics and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
• We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Sara Informatics rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Sara Informatics or associated parties.
• We may share information about you if Sara Informatics is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information such as your name and address or e-mail identification address (‘ID’) that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, for you to download our white papers, to provide you with subscription information etc. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender.
Sara Informatics websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult.
• Be processed fairly and lawfully.
• Be obtained only with the consent of the information provider.
• Be collected, only when:
o The information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Sara Informatics
o The collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
• Be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested.
• Be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
Disclosure of information: Sara Informatics shall share your personal information with your consent, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
Transfer of Information: Sara Informatics may transfer your personal information to any other body corporate or a person in any country, that ensures the “same level of data protection” that is adhered to by it. Publication: Sara Informatics shall also not publish your personal information and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
Right to opt out: Sara Informatics respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected.
Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to Sara Informatics, and the same must be communicated to Sara Informatics in writing.
Authenticity: Sara Informatics shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
Grievance Redressal: Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to Sara Informatics in writing to following contact email ID. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will post any Policy changes on this page. We will also keep prior versions of this Policy in an archive for your review.